You don’t have to wait until it’s New Year’s Day to create some resolutions and cultivate better living habits. Start from today to build a better and happier YOU! Utilizing each 24 hours allocated to us everyday can be a bit of a nag, especially when we are so caught up with school and work. However, prioritizing and creating a balance in your day-to-day activities can be a way for you to have ample time to do more meaningful and productive things.
Join the Happy and Healthy living group now, and begin practicing these 20 vital things from today!
- Drink a lot of water and green tea
- Eat a big breakfast, average lunch, and tiny dinner.
- Eat fruits and vegetables!
- Go for a walk
- Read a book (novel, Bible, Quran, anything!)
- Go to bed earlier.
- Stop thinking negatively about yourself and others
- Enjoy the little things in life
- Don’t dwell on your past
- Do not judge others
- Interact with those who uplift you
- Avoid processed food
- Stretch as often as you can
- Listen to good, positive music
- Keep your environment tidy
- Take a nice bath
- Decongest your space
- Watch something meaningful
- Go outside!
Life is so much easier and better when you try to do the 20 simple things above. They do not require much time nor effort, and the end results will have you wanting to practice them more and more! A clear mind, healthy body and a tranquil environment is what every individual should seek, no matter the age, race or sex. Get rid of all the chaos going on around you. Life is too short to spend your days in a negative way. Take one step at a time and embark on this easy journey to becoming a better and happier person, and make sure you share these tips with your friends and family!