Growing up in the spotlight has to be a difficult challenge. Take it from singer/actress Demi Lovato. In her official documentary ‘Simply Complicated’, Demi gives viewers a raw look at her up-and-down road to recovery. The 78-minute documentary covers everything from her eating disorder to her sobriety, is directed by Hannah Lux Davis and is filmed over the course of seven months in the start of 2017.
According to E! News, here are 8 Highlights from the ‘Simply Complicated’ documentary:
1. Lovato Tried Cocaine for the First Time at Age 17
2. The Jonas Brothers Tried to Stage an Intervention
3. Rehab Didn’t Work the First Time
4. Demi Spent Time in a Psych Ward
5. Demi’s Still Loves Ex-Boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama
6. Demi Doesn’t Identify as Straight
7. Demi Is Still Battling an Eating Disorder
8. Demi Doesn’t Want to Keep Any More Secrets
Check out the full documentary below!
Source: E! News