Ryan Seacrest Suffers Fire Outbreak at His $50million Mansion

Elite LA producer and broadcaster, Ryan Seacrest‘s $50millon abode was razed by fire on Sunday, the 19th of February which left some heavy damage.

“My worst nightmare happened,” the media personality, 42, said on his radio show, On Air With Ryan Seacrest, on Tuesday, February 21. “You’re so grateful no one is hurt, you’re so grateful you’re there to find it.”

Seacrest told listeners that he believes the fire was caused by the heavy rainfall in Los Angeles, which led an electrical box to pop near his driveway, setting a trashcan ablaze. The fire then spread to a tree and the surrounding area. Seacrest said his car would have caught fire if he hadn’t moved it to a different location earlier in the day.

“The firefighters come and you’re just so happy to see them,” he said, noting that members of the FDNY also came to the rescue when he was trapped in an elevator in Times Square last December before hosting Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.

 

0 Comments Join the Conversation →


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com